Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)   Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

I am a bit older than most of you probably, and I have enjoyed gaming for most of my life. I have many fond memories of playing games with my friends and laughing, joking, taunting, even raging about things that were happening. I want to know what you guys hold as your favorite gaming memory. Smile

I'll go first:

Favorite memory of all time: My first true MMO, and I played with about 10 friends that I went to school with and had known for a while. We were all pretty close... PvP, and Castle Sieges in Lineage II ... I can remember vividly some of the times we had, laughing at the kids we beat while we stand over their bodies talking and taunting them.

Favorite things about, or memory of Minecraft: I've actually only played Minecraft for about 6 months or so, but I already love so many things about this addicting game >< My favorites would be the start. When you have nothing, and you have to fend for yourself against everything. It can be challenging, and scary sometimes. I also love to PvP, and try to raid other people's territory. Seeing the traps and defenses that they have. Smile

So tell me, what are you favorite memories? ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

PostSubject: Re: Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)   Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:57 pm

I have been playing all sorts of games since I was a little girl and, while I wasn't good at most of these games, I found much enjoyment playing them. Gaming has offered and always will offer me the quality time I want with those that I love. I remember, quite fondly, playing games with my best friend in the middle of the night, while everyone else was asleep. Possibly, one of my favorite memories (As silly or stupid as it may be) is playing Nascar with her. We played so much that, to add another element of fun, we would play with our jackets on backwards, hoods over our heads so that we couldn't see.. xD Although our families teased us about this, it didn't change anything. Games allowed us to bond and become closer as we grew older. Her and I grew up together, we learned and became so-called "gamers" together. So for that, I'm grateful.

Separately, my favorite memory of minecraft.. Well.. I have enjoyed all of my time on Minecraft. I play with someone that I love and that makes minecraft extremely enjoyable, not to mention I come to love all of the friends I make via minecraft.. ^_^

But, my favorite part(s) about the actual Minecraft game is/are:
-Having to put forth an effort to survive and become better.
-The excitement I get when I succeed/find diamonds x3
-Being able to create and share my "art," as well as others' art.
Back to top Go down
nimpe
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Cartel   Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Favorite memory of all time? I'm not sure. I've grown up gaming with my cousin for most of my life. Maybe for the couple of years where we were into Pokemon. I think I was in first grade, and I found a gameboy and a pokemon game outside lying in the rain, so I took it. I didn't understand strategy very well, and I only got my starter pokemon past level 20, but I played that game so much.

From Minecraft? A week after I got Minecraft, I decided that I would start getting into multiplayer. The first server I tried was overcrowded and laggy and I quit that one right away. But the second server I went on seemed really cool. It was a small faction server, and I was fascinated by the factions aspect of it. When I first got on, I was interested in the pvp aspects of the server and really enjoyed it. It wasn't very crowded, the most people ever on was around 7, but it was fantastic. I created my own faction and at one point was the top faction. I found enemies, and lost my base twice, but I had fun. I had so many memories from that server. Unfortunately, at the start of summer, Brohoster decided to shut down for whatever reason and the server was gone.
I could never find another server like that one. Either the server was way too crowded to make an impact, or the server owner didn't know what he was doing, or the servers would shut down or suddenly decide to change everything and make the server into something else. I still have fond memories of this first server I enjoyed and still look for servers similar to it.
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

PostSubject: Re: Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)   Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 pm

nimpe wrote:
Favorite memory of all time? I'm not sure. I've grown up gaming with my cousin for most of my life. Maybe for the couple of years where we were into Pokemon. I think I was in first grade, and I found a gameboy and a pokemon game outside lying in the rain, so I took it. I didn't understand strategy very well, and I only got my starter pokemon past level 20, but I played that game so much.

From Minecraft? A week after I got Minecraft, I decided that I would start getting into multiplayer. The first server I tried was overcrowded and laggy and I quit that one right away. But the second server I went on seemed really cool. It was a small faction server, and I was fascinated by the factions aspect of it. When I first got on, I was interested in the pvp aspects of the server and really enjoyed it. It wasn't very crowded, the most people ever on was around 7, but it was fantastic. I created my own faction and at one point was the top faction. I found enemies, and lost my base twice, but I had fun. I had so many memories from that server. Unfortunately, at the start of summer, Brohoster decided to shut down for whatever reason and the server was gone.
I could never find another server like that one. Either the server was way too crowded to make an impact, or the server owner didn't know what he was doing, or the servers would shut down or suddenly decide to change everything and make the server into something else. I still have fond memories of this first server I enjoyed and still look for servers similar to it.
I hope that you can call our server your new "home" and enjoy it as much as the first. Smile
It's a pleasure knowing you Nimpe, thank you for sharing that with us! :] It made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)   Favorite moment of all time?  (In gaming) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite moment of all time? (In gaming)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: