Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I guess if you want to talk. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

So I guess if you want to talk. :) Empty
PostSubject: So I guess if you want to talk. :)   So I guess if you want to talk. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Sorry guys, but I'll try and get on the server later, the connection is getting reset. Sooooo, ya. If there's any way to help ok. This is not a problem so that's why it's in general discussion.
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: So I guess if you want to talk. :)   So I guess if you want to talk. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 am

Hey Alex,
We were adding plug-ins and setting them up all day. I'm sorry for the restarts while you were trying to get on. We will be doing the same tomorrow but not as much. Let me know if you still have any problems and I'll see if I can help. Smile

Last edited by Apsilocybin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

PostSubject: Re: So I guess if you want to talk. :)   So I guess if you want to talk. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:48 am

Oh, ok, I can log on right now, but I think I can just wait until you finish updating all of them plug ins. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: So I guess if you want to talk. :)   So I guess if you want to talk. :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:51 am

Sounds like a plan, quite a few are finished and the server is about ready. As long as nothing crazy happens we plan to go LIVE on Friday. Some plug-ins will have to be re-configured once they are updated for 1.2.3 bukkit, since we are using the 1.1 versions now but it shouldn't be too noticeable for our players.

Hope to see you in-game soon. Smile

-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I guess if you want to talk. :)   So I guess if you want to talk. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I guess if you want to talk. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: