Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 pm

I know this is overdue, but it's come to my attention that I haven't exactly introduced myself. I go by Kyuu, but I'm actually known as Julian, feel free to call me whatever. I love to play video games(especially rpgs/fps), I like reading a lot and I used to write from time to time. I've been playing Minecraft for a while and I must say that it's one of my favorite games on my PC. Another thing that I can say about myself is that I love music, just about all kinds. My favorite band is Muse and I love deadmau5. Anyways, that just about my basic introduction, but if you want to learn more about me feel free to ask, I'm pretty much an open book. Also, I hope to learn more about you guys as well as time goes on. Talk to you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

Wonderful introduction <3 You sound like a very nice guy and we're very lucky to have you on our server. ^^
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 am

Hey Kyu. Thanks for the intro, I was starting to wonder if you were coming to the party. Wink Hope we start to see you more often once the server goes LIVE, I'm getting tired of the same ol' ugly faces everyday. Razz

It's nice to have you around Kid. king
-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 am

I would have been wrote an intro, but I guess I was feeling sort of shy to the idea. But, yeah you'll be seeing me a lot more often in the upcoming days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:23 am

Woohoo. :] We look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:15 am

Just derpin around, waiting for Faction things to work, hello by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 am

I look forward to it too, I look forward to more zombie raids. :]
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 am

I am looking forward to finally getting out of creative and playing like a normal player... I want to PvP and raid!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: