Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Wondering (Question)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

Just Wondering (Question) Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering (Question)   Just Wondering (Question) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 am

When do you think you'll get Teamspeak? I just wanted to know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering (Question)   Just Wondering (Question) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 am

It all depends on how many people we have as well as how many donations we have flowing in, but the plan is to get a teamspeak server as soon as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering (Question)   Just Wondering (Question) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh ok, does it cost money to run a TeamSpeak server? Or do you just want to see if setting it up is worth it?
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering (Question)   Just Wondering (Question) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Yes it cost money for a Teamspeak server. It is not a lot, but it would add about 10$ to our current costs and that is something that I can't justify without seeing if we will be receiving donations. I am currently spending more for this server than originally planned and I need to be sure that everything comes together the way that we want for it too.

Without donations Purgatory will fail. If you want to help out, check the Donate page on the main website. Smile

-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering (Question)   Just Wondering (Question) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering (Question)
Page 1 of 1