Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Close calls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 pm

So, today I came waaaay too close to losing all of my stuff. With me dying deep in an abandoned mine I had to rush/remember my way back to where I died. I almost gave up at one point, but I made it back in time. Very Happy Tell me about your close calls.
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I've had SOO many close calls in my time on Minecraft.
The funniest one I can think of.. Isn't technically a close call, because I died.. But I shouldn't have. :[ Lol.

I was in the Nether, playing around with a few friends. We were looking for a nether fortress. We were building our way across lava and I literally JUMPED into the lava, because I thought there was a block there.. I had a full diamond set on, diamond sword, potions, etc.. xD I had just installed Spoutcraft and hadn't configured it quite right.. So On damage, it forces close your chat.. So I was sitting there TRYING to type /home, over and over. But spoutcraft kept forcing the chat to close instead of allowing me to just hit "enter".. I ended up dying, sadly enough.. But I shouldn't have. :3 So that's my "Almost-close call."
Back to top Go down
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 am

Haha, my close call was probably when I was trying to build my underground faction place, under the water and I ran out of air close to the top and then while I was trying to swim up, I kept on getting pushed down because I was getting hurt.

So when I came back for my stuff it was all gone, but it hadn't been nearly 5 minutes, so I started wandering around, and suddenly my stuff just appeared in my inventory. Talk about close calls. :/
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Of the many close calls I have had in this game, I have to tell about a failed attempt because I think it's the best story.

On the last server Dinah and I played on, I had the best gear on the server. All diamond, all level 50 enchanted and perfect. It couldn't have been better if I cheated to get it, I worked so hard for this gear... Well....

I was wearing it for one of the first times, it was usually locked away in a safe place, and found a small hut like house with a nice fireplace on the side. So I thought I'd go in and check it out. As soon as I walked in through the opening (there was NO door.) the walls closed behind me. I was completely locked in, and then the floor dropped out and I dropped about 30 blocks down into lava and lost everyyything!!!!! D:

It was one of the funniest, coolest traps that I have ever seen and I was RAGING about it in TeamSpeak the whole time and the person who owned the house was just laughing at me for losing the best gear on the server because now I was just as cool as everyone else. Razz

It was a sad day, but I couldn't be too upset because it really was an awesome trap. <3

-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
lupin6
Steve
Steve

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Hmm...

This was before when food healed hearts not fill you up.

I fell into a cave and couldnt get back up. I had food, A stone sword, and some saplings.. After I fell I had 4 hearts left they started attacking and by the time I got my food in me I had a heart left. I tried to find a way out but alas there was not. I ran out of food and went behind a corner to attack them one by one. They diddn't like that and came 2 or 3 at a time. A creeper showed up and blew up killed all the mobs and I survived.

That was also the day I joined the Church of the Creeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Close calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close calls   Close calls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: