Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel when you play Minecraft?

Go down 
+3
xKyuu69
lupin6
Narsenic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Narsenic
Steve
Steve

How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I always think, "Why the hell am I coming back to this stupid game..." but then i break some blocks and I'm all happy again.
Back to top Go down
lupin6
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Like a god able to do anything until the server admins show me that I can't Sad
Back to top Go down
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Because I love to express my creativity and I always loved to build things with legos. xD
Back to top Go down
Faerlesa
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

I feel very relaxed and some kind of happy xD
Back to top Go down
crast861
Steve
Steve

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 pm

i feel fine it's usually when i dont play minecraft that i feel crappy
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Virtual legos is win!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 am

I just think of how CoD always gets me so mad, and how this game is all like. Come at me bro. Then I'm excited to play this, but I can get quite bored of it when I build for a really long time, I just have to have my break from building because it just seams so repetitive most of the time, block after block; so I just go out and PvP, and bam. I'm back into the other things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you play Minecraft?    How do you feel when you play Minecraft?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when you play Minecraft?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: