Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you survive your first night? If so, how?

Go down 
+2
Alexifino
Faerlesa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerlesa
Steve
Steve

Did you survive your first night? If so, how? Empty
PostSubject: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Did you survive your first night? LEGITIMATELY, no peaceful or mods to help. If so, how. If not, what killed you?

I found 1 coal, and I was freaking out because the sun was going down. I just dug with my hands into a mountain and waited the night out.
Back to top Go down
Alexifino
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
Alexifino

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 am

Duh, my rank says so haha.

But, seriously. I didn't, was practicing acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
xKyuu69
Steve
Steve
xKyuu69

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Hm.. if I recall correctly, I did not survive my first night. I was collecting resources during the day and when I was heading out to build my base I ran into a horde of enemies. It was not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

I did survive my first night, by digging a small hole in the mountain side and waiting out the night. I had food, but no lights. I just kept poking holes in the wall and plugging it up real fast to see if it was day time or night...

It became day time and I went out to build only to be killed by a creeper while running away from a spider.... I didn't know they stayed out after the sun came up. Sad

-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
HotshotSoup
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
HotshotSoup

PostSubject: OOF   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm

My first night was spent dying multiple times. Lets just say it was a very scarring experience. lol!
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 pm

haha - Yuck. And what's sad is you're still bad at this game. Twisted Evil Razz

Glad to have you back Hotshot, hope your little vacation was fun. Smile

<3
Aps
Back to top Go down
HotshotSoup
Survived First Night
Survived First Night
HotshotSoup

PostSubject: YEAH!!   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Aps! get this server up and running im in the mood to play some minecraft

Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

I wish there was something I could do about it Bud. Sad Just gotta wait for the host to fix their issues. Keep an eye on the thread Dinah made a few minutes ago, I'll keep you guys updates as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
DinahSoares
Admin
Admin
DinahSoares

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I survived my first night because I was with Aps.. =D

.. Actually, I might have died a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you survive your first night? If so, how?   Did you survive your first night? If so, how? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you survive your first night? If so, how?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory Minecraft :: Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: