Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEH SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Survived First Night
Survived First Night

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm

We all know about the server going down, but, if you get enough donations to switch server host, will you change your minds?

P.S
Why is my rank Steve?
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Like I've said before, if we get enough new people to join and enough donations we will be more inclined to change our minds. If there is enough donations, and enough people that want to keep the server alive, we will do everything we can to make that happen. But, switching servers every month like we have been gets very expensive and without help we just can't do it anymore.

I'm sorry, and thank you,
Apsilocybin

P.S. Because you don't post much. The rank depends on post count.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Purple
Survived First Night
Survived First Night

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Okay, and what type of plan that you pay for usually cost?
Back to top Go down
Apsilocybin
Admin
Admin
Apsilocybin

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Currently our server cost 36.44$ each month, plus customer support if needed for plug-ins and such. On top of that we have about 35$ in cost for the website, domain, forums, sub-DNS routing, and the TeamSpeak server.

In total it is about 70$ a month that we spend, plus any start up costs since we have been switching hosts every month. Not to mention this is the cheapest host we've had, and moving again will mean more money, and more hassle.

It's rough, but we love you guys.

-Aps
Back to top Go down
https://purgatoryminecraft.forumotion.com
Purple
Survived First Night
Survived First Night

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Okay, I will gladly donate 20$.
But the thing is, I know that won't be enough. And, there's a lot of free website hosting services out there that don't cost money, and you could always get a domain name with .tk.

And I know there's a few more players that want to donate but have the same thoughts in there head as I, so, maybe you could switch to .tk, it would be easyier to support, and it being 50$ a month, I'm sure people could keep it up with donations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEH SERVER   TEH SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEH SERVER
Page 1 of 1