Purgatory Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Purgatory Minecraft Forums. SMP: mc.purgatoryminecraft.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinah Please Read This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonBone24
Steve
Steve

Dinah Please Read This Empty
PostSubject: Dinah Please Read This   Dinah Please Read This I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello. I am DragonBone24 and have owned Minecraft for about 3 years and have played on Purgatory for maybe a month or 2. It is a great server but is losing people. Also the moderators are hardly ever on and some of them even quit. Even some of the Donors quit like ChuckNorris, may Notch guide his path. I beleive the server needs another moderator and we need to discuss how to get more members. I beleive i would be good at becoming a moderator and coming up with ideas on how to get the server populer. I am doing a Moderator application now and hope that Dinah looks at it and anybody else.

1. Minecraft IGN: DragonBone24
2. Time on Server: 2 Months
3. Time On Minecraft: 3 Years
4. Donor: No
5. Team Speak: No (Posibally getting it)
6. Know Server Command: Mostly
7. How Often On Server: I am on a few hours most week days and a few hours most weekends
8. Likes the Server: Very Much
9. Will Try To Help New Members: I will and will also try and give them supplies
10. Will Not Abuse Moderator Powers: I will never abuse them for persnal gain or to give someone an advantage in the server
11. Will Treat Others Respectly: Yes

If there is anything else i am missing then please tell me. I am a good fair player and will try to bring this server back to life. I swear on my life that i will not abuse these powers or harm the server in any way. Please consider this application.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Survived First Night
Survived First Night

Dinah Please Read This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinah Please Read This   Dinah Please Read This I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Keep in mind this is my opinion and It probably doesn't mater

Dragonbone is a very nice person from my understanding, and is active etc, but I'm not sure how he/she will handle moderator powers. I'm not saying I would any better, as I don't want to be mod.

And message to dinah:
Dinah We've yet heard from you or aps in the last few days,
Back to top Go down

Dinah Please Read This
Page 1 of 1